Good 8, Evil 9 - Evil wins the Exhibition!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Bottom of 156:
Ure chills out.

Top of 157 and Wimpy's turn!

Gansk:
[sblock]
As far as I know Ure won't get any feedback on whether the dispel worked, right?
[/sblock]

I2K:
[sblock]
If Ure did anything, it didn't seem to affect you.
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
I just realized Ure is not beyond 5ft in the solid fog, so his north edge is visible, and likely he could see Wimpy. That wasn't my plan, nor was it run like that in the last two rounds (e.g. no AoO). Can we just move the fog 5ft north? Otherwise, there might be an AoO, Ure's action might change, and both sides would see each other (albeit with concealment).

Gansk

Explorer
That's fine, Ure is not supposed to know where the center of the fog is anyway.

Greybar:[sblock]Ure doesn't know if a Wimpy buff was dispelled, but he would know if the fog was dispelled. If the fog's center is in the dispel area, the entire spell goes away. If the center is not in the dispel area, the intersection between the fog and the dispel area would go away and Ure would be able to see into that intersection.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Yeah, I know, but I figured you wouldn't try to use it to your advantage and if you had some complicated action, it would just simplify things. :)

Wimpy steps southeast 5ft to 100n60e and takes a full physical attack. If Ure somehow survives, then Wimpy will follow it up with a quickened breath. Actually, Wimpy will use the quickened breath regardless -- for the win! :p

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Okay, we have an important correction/blunder and fun with constructive geometry

Top of 157:
Ure casts a dispel magic centered on 110n55e which, unlike previously resolved, does affect the fog cloud (27 check) cutting away a portion of the solid fog and allowing Ure and Wimpy to see each other. While we're retroing things, we will move the center of the fog to 80n60e as requested earlier to match Wimpy's initial intent. As a result, just more of it gets cut away anyway.

Now Ure didn't specify wanting an MEA after the dispel goes off, so that means it is still Wimpy's turn.

Same move for Wimpy at Bottom of 157?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Yes, definitely. Even more so. But, I wouldn't really object to a move action by the opponent, but I have a feeling it will just prolong his agony.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
157:
Whimpy the White steps forward and attacks, landing one Bite and one Claw. (Lowest hit =38, Highest Miss=33). The Bite is for 22, Claw for 10, for a total of 32.
Ure has 3 hp left!

Ure's turn to attempt a miraculous reply!

Remove ads