• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good Pukn Rock Cds

Qlippoth

Explorer
danzig138 said:
Five pound blocks of cheese, bags of groceries, Social Security has run out on you and me, we do whatever we can, gotta duck when the xxx hits the fan. . .
"Doo-wop-wop, say what, yeah?"

danzig138

Explorer
Simon Collins said:
Stiff Little Fingers yet,
Anti-Nowhere League.
I would have mentioned SLF, if not for the fact that I cannot stand them! I had a roommate who loved SLF (and I'll avoid any obvious jokes), and I thinkl he killed any chance of my ever liking them. I'm actually listening to Anti-Nowhere League right now. Get Ready. . . One of my favorite tunes to listen to when playing Fallout Tactics.

danzig138

Explorer
warlord said:
Ok I just listened to some Dead Kenndys songs
Which DK CDs? Good question. . . all of them? Seriously,
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables is a really good album.
Frankenchrist has my favorite DK song of all time, stars and Stripes of Corruption.
They're all goo,d but as a start, I think I'd have to go with Fresh Fruit. . .
I can't help you with the Clash. Don't like, never have, so I have no idea how to find their tunes online.
DK = Punk. IMO.

warlord said:
Ok I just listened to some Dead Kenndys songs and there good so what CD of their's would you guys suggest I get first?

Without a doubt, Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegitables.

After Jello split with the band, the other band members remastered and edited the rest of the albums for the CD reissues, and they cut stuff from some of the songs. Fresh Fruit is the only one they didn't touch. So if you can get them and have a turntable, go with the original vinyl versions of the other albums.

Simon Collins

Explorer

warlord

First Post
Ok so I just went to cheapo and picked up Never mind the bollocks here's the Sex Pistols, The great rock n' roll swindle and Sid Vicious's live album Search and destroy I was pleasently surprised how extensive their punk rock section was. Unfortunenatly I couldn't the Dead Kennedy's first cd.

Remove ads