• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good short module?

JesterPoet

First Post
Can anyone recommend a good, short module that might take 6-8 hours or so? Even if it is in Dungeon, I probably have it.

I would like to run something mid-level... maybe around 4th, but I'm flexible. I have a couple of friends who are coming into town for the weekend, and when we're not actively building a deck (read: evenings Friday and Saturday) would like to run something for them. The visit, however, is on short notice, so I don't have much time to prepare.

Anyway, any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

Ry

Explorer
If you haven't put your players through Gorgoldand's Gauntlet, I highly recommend it. Maybe make it a little longer, beef up the monsters (it's designed for 1st or 2nd level, I think). It was offered as a free download at some point (it was also a Dragon or Dungeon magazine insert or on a CD). Particularly if you only have 2 players, just put a little more danger in the area surrounding the dungeon and you're good. Oh, also a great time to add in a few Critical Threats or things from the Book of Challenges.

Buzz on the Bridge

Try my adventure in Dungeon 110! It's fun, short and more role-playing than battle heavy. And when battle erupts, there's a mini-scale map right there for you!
Paizo.com said:
THE BUZZ ON THE BRIDGE
The isolated halfing village of Lindley has a problem. The main supply route into town, a large covered bridge spanning a mountain chasm, has been infested by a hive of giant bees. The sheriff has already perished in an attempt to remove the vermin, so when the PCs arrive in town, mayor Dunleary Appletop pleads for their help. A D&D adventure for 3rd-level characters, featuring a miniatures-scale map. .

Always whoring my work,
John Simcoe

JesterPoet

First Post
Mighty Halfling said:
Try my adventure in Dungeon 110! It's fun, short and more role-playing than battle heavy. And when battle erupts, there's a mini-scale map right there for you!

Always whoring my work,
John Simcoe

BAH! I'd never run that Buzz on the Bridge garbage! Who the heck would ever want to run that?

;)

Just kidding... remember MH? I was the one who ran it a couple of months ago and posted a message in your thread asking for people to play and review it. My players were the ones who happened to stock up on antitoxin... unbelievable... with no reason to do so. Just because they had extra money. But that was a really fun adventure, and I hope you're working on more of them, because adventures like that are nice to have around when I have little time to prepare something.

Ranger5

First Post
Anything from Goodman Games is wonderful. I ran The Mysterious Tower (levels 3-5) and it was great. It's fully updated to 3.5 as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads