• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good Warhammer FRP 1E Resources?

Holy Bovine

First Post
Anyone out there in internet land know of a good place or places to find adventures/npcs/plot hook etc based around Warhammer FRP 1E? I'm thinking of starting up a game of it and need some simple, fun adventure ideas. I have most of the stuff for 2E already and they focus more on longer adventures or *shudder* adventure paths. I figure there has to be some fansites out there with some creative types that still play but my google-fu is apparently weak.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
The WFRP Adventure Collection is supposedly nice but, for what I think are some fairly ridiculous reasons given the very nature of the site, you have to contribute to it in order to get access. Also, I'm not sure if it's still being updated, as there's no kind of date on the site — I do notice references to Hogshead, though, and they haven't had the WFRP license for many years now. I'd hate to have you write up an adventure in order to get access, only to find out that nobody is still actively monitoring the site.

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
Wot he said. It's a good resource (though I can't remember my password!)

Speak to the guy that runs it and see if there's anything he can suggest. I ended up translating a couple of modules from french to english for him, and got a login that way. And he's a fairly approachable guy. (Though I remember it taking him a while to answer his email!)

Holy Bovine

First Post
jdrakeh said:
The WFRP Adventure Collection is supposedly nice but, for what I think are some fairly ridiculous reasons given the very nature of the site, you have to contribute to it in order to get access. Also, I'm not sure if it's still being updated, as there's no kind of date on the site — I do notice references to Hogshead, though, and they haven't had the WFRP license for many years now. I'd hate to have you write up an adventure in order to get access, only to find out that nobody is still actively monitoring the site.

Thanks for the link. If I had anything worthwhile written I'd submit it! :lol:

This is really excellent! I knew there had to be a community that still played 1E WFRP and they are right here!

Remove ads