• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Goodman Games] Level Up #2 Now Avaialble in Print and PDF

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Level Up #2 Now Available in Print and PDF.

Level Up #2 is 64 pages of original 4E content and includes:
  • Wizard’s Corner: Villains of Eberron, by James Wyatt
  • The Stars Are Right: 4E stats for the creatures of H.P. Lovecraft
  • Shadows of the Deep: A level 12 “Cthulhu Crawl Classics” adventure for 4E
  • PC Pearls: Redeemed Races
  • GM Gems: Treasures of the Tyrant Queen’s Empire
  • Amethyst: Choices & Consequences
  • Regular features, including Azagar’s Advice for Adventurers, A Picture Tells 1,000 Words, Dear Archmage Abby, D20 Questions, and more!

For more about Level Up, including subscription information and submission guidelines, go to: Goodman Games/Level Up

Last edited:

Pinotage

Explorer
Cool. Make sure to get your free PDF download of issue two at RPGNOW with the code provided on page 1 of the print copy.

BD

Sorry to threadjack this thread, but what's news with Blackdirge Publishing? Haven't seen anything from them in a while, but maybe that's because I had a long hiatus from these boards.

Pinotage

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Sorry to threadjack this thread, but what's news with Blackdirge Publishing? Haven't seen anything from them in a while, but maybe that's because I had a long hiatus from these boards.

Pinotage

Well, technically, the Critter Cache products are Blackdirge Publishing products, but I know what you're saying. I've actually put together a team of talented industry writers and artists, and we've been working hard on a number of new 4E product lines. In the coming months, you'll be seeing more Blackdirge Publishing products than you can shake a stick at. :)

Look for an announcement in the next couple of weeks.

BD

Pinotage

Explorer
Well, technically, the Critter Cache products are Blackdirge Publishing products, but I know what you're saying. I've actually put together a team of talented industry writers and artists, and we've been working hard on a number of new 4E product lines. In the coming months, you'll be seeing more Blackdirge Publishing products than you can shake a stick at. :)

Look for an announcement in the next couple of weeks.

BD

Thanks for the update. It's been almost 4 months since the last product I saw from BDP, but glad to hear things are going to pick up in the next few months.

Pinotage

Remove ads