• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodmans DCC subscription service?

Treebore

First Post
I didn't know about this until now. Thought I would give other people the info. Sign up link is on their main web page.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'd probably do it if they waived shipping charges. I mean, why charge shipping when they're already making double (or more) what they'd make on each product if I bought them in a store?

DaveMage said:
I'd probably do it if they waived shipping charges. I mean, why charge shipping when they're already making double (or more) what they'd make on each product if I bought them in a store?

Yeah. Generally, the point of a subscription is trading greater per unit income for guaranteed income. Although, it's not really a 'subscription', it's more like a regular pre-order or comic-style pull service, since you can cancel at any time.

Treebore

First Post
I asked about special modules on the Goodman messageboards and Joe Goodman posted a reply.

Yes, ALL special edition modules will be included.

Cost is retail + 10% for shipping, shipped media mail as soon as he gets it in his warehouse, so you should get it about as fast as stores.

Why? I didn't ask, but I know Joe likes to support LGS's, and is just doing this for the few who are a big enough fan/collector to buy them this way. He isn't trying to do direct market sales only.

Credit Card required.

Remove ads