GOP candidates VS entropy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin

Legend
Voilà un affront à ma culture et un bel example de l'oppression quotidienne que mon peuple doit endurer de la part de ton peuple! Diantre! Comment est-ce que les Canadiens peuvent être aussi cruel envers les Québécois?*

*Your attempt at French is a failure.

Hey, buddy. We gave you Florida in the new regime, guy. Where's the complaint, fella?

My French, which I haven't used in 20 years, was taught to me in an Ontario classroom, 36 years ago, with a Castilian lisp, by a woman from Madrid. By that reckoning I'd say I did pretty good ;)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hey, buddy. We gave you Florida in the new regime, guy. Where's the complaint, fella?
Obviously, you're not familiar with Floriduh.

My French, which I haven't used in 20 years, was taught to me in an Ontario classroom, 36 years ago, with a Castilian lisp, by a woman from Madrid.
I see. You won't give Franco-Ontarians good jobs. Can't let dirty Francophones get that hard earned money by Anglophones. Tsk tsk.

By that reckoning I'd say I did pretty good ;)
No, no it isn't.

Ryujin

Legend
Obviously, you're not familiar with Floriduh.

I see. You won't give Franco-Ontarians good jobs. Can't let dirty Francophones get that hard earned money by Anglophones. Tsk tsk.

No, no it isn't.

Familiar enough that I tend to stop once I'm inside Alabama.

It's the school board that did the hiring, not me.

How's your Spanish?

Ryujin

Legend
Court order? From Where? Canada? That's just meaningless. Only courts that matter are Murikan courts, ya drunk.

World Court. Don't ask.

You stop in Alabama? That's even worse.

Find me another place outside Florida that has as good a collection of spacecraft and motorcycles, all within and area saturated with some of the best slow cooked ribs on the planet, and I'll go there instead.

Ryujin

Legend
It is only better if you want to marry your sister.

You haven't been to 'Bama, have you? You're thinking of Arkansas. 'Bama has some beautiful, unrelated women. Too bad they have to turn 30.

Proof of systemic racism and your indifference!

Systemic "racism"? Enh. I can take it or leave it.

I didn't know Spaniards were one of Canada's official founding nation.

They aren't, but I've gotten about as much use out of Spanish in the last three decades as I have French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads