• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Got Dragon???

Dark Psion

First Post
Looks like I got #298 first for a change :D and this is the first issue released under Paizo publishing also.

Todays theme is DROW

Next month's theme will be Knights and Paladins and the next Polyhedron will feature Omega World, D20 version of Gamma World.

Articles of Note:

The Secret Life of Dark Elves: Everthing you didn't want to know and were definily afraid to ask, like the idea that drow pregnacies start with 2 to 5 fetus, but only one survives to be born.

The Punishments of Lolth: The test of Driders is not the only one Drow face. There are several more that if failed, produce far worse creatues. Stats and Creature Tokens included.

Sinister Tools: New Equipment, Drugs, Poisons and Magic Items of the Underdark.

Ashen Compact: A secret organization of the other underdark races that exists to defeat the Drow. New prestige classes include;
Deep Avenger: Warrior based PrC designed specifically for Drow threats.
Gloomblade:Rogue based PrC designed to scout and infiltrate Drow cities.
Gray Sage: A blind spellcaster, who is deadly in the dark.
Also new feats and a spell.

Shades of Death: How to guide to being a necromancer; Black, Gray or White. New feats and two class combos.
Pale Commander: Fighter/Wizard/Spellsword/Pale Master
Savage Shaman: Barrbarian/Cleric/Master of Shrouds/Warpriest

The Vault of the Drow: A Drow city and some of it's inhabitants.

Exiles from the Vault: Exiled Drow give us two more Prestige classes;
Bloodsister: Evil amazon female Drow, even more so than usual.
Nightshade: A Drow rogue with spider abilities.

DM"S Toolbox: Preparing to Improvise

Silicon Sorcery: Battle Realms brings us two Oriental Prestige classes;
Kabuki Warrior: Combines samurai skill with a Bard's performing. Should be great for D20 Rokugan and the Crane Clan.
Dragon Warrior: Those born with the spirt of a Dragon, think Bruce Lee.

Sage Advice: Masters of the Wild

Majin Trugeta

First Post
Should be getting mine soon as well. Today I recieved something from "Dragon" that was some oriental-esque d20 supplement in a brown envelope. Anyone else get this?

Dark Psion

First Post
That was your freebie for renewing your subscription. Too bad those of us that keep our subscription up to date don't get anything :(

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm still waiting on my issue as well. And like others, I have to state that I hate being punished for being a loyal subscriber while new subs get gifts.

Jesse Decker

First Post
Two quick notes about the issue:

The battle map is suitable for D&D as well as Chainmail play - there's a not-so-subtle pattern of dots that delineates the 1" grid.

The tokens mentioned on the front page are actually printed on a regular magazine page, and they're meant to be photo copied, not pulled out directly for use. This is a 1-issue experiment, but if enough folks like the use of the page for tokens, we'll do it again when an issue warrants it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads