• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Got Tracking Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billbo

First Post
I'm sorry for the vanity post, but I just need to slap it up on the boards that Amazon says I now have a Tracking Number.

Whoo-hoo!

Just a couple of states away...

billbo

First Post
Yes, Ankh, I suppose could have, and all of those people who posted in their own threads could likewise have posted in someone else's.

Get off my :):):):), idiot.

billbo

First Post
Hey, "Ankh," it wasn't me who began with the condescending, bullying tone.

You ain't the boss of me, pal, and if you have a SUGGESTION for me, I suggest you state it as a polite SUGGESTION, and not presume to instruct me in your s:):):):):):)ing, superior way.

And if you think you ARE the boss of me, I invite you to attempt to prove it.

billbo

First Post
In case you don't grok what I'm getting at, Tough Geek, it's quite simple. If you are going to criticize someone out of the blue, you can do it in a more apologetic, friendly manner.

And if you take a bossing, superior tone, YOU are the one offering the first insult.

You got that, Tough Guy?

The day I sit here and take guff from a 12th level Dorkwad calling himself "Ankh" is the day I fly to Stockholm and have my nads clipped at the base.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Billbo -

Welcome to ENworld's messageboards. Please refrain from uncalled-for spite and name-calling while posting. For further infomation, please read the FAQ on the front page.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads