• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gran March Adventure (OOC)

Vertexx69

First Post
Though at lvl 1, a druid's healing is almost exactly the same as a cleric's :p. I'm so used to only having a druid in the party for healing that I just saw the healer spot as filled. and don't take the the IC jibes personally, I'm just trying to stay in character.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vertexx69 said:
Though at lvl 1, a druid's healing is almost exactly the same as a cleric's :p. I'm so used to only having a druid in the party for healing that I just saw the healer spot as filled. and don't take the the IC jibes personally, I'm just trying to stay in character.

Heh.. yeah, except for that whole spontaneous healing thing. And that a cleric can make full use of his other spells, and drop them when he needs to heal someone, and when a druid wants to heal, she was to prepare the healing spells, thus crippling any chance of a decent spell selection.

Other than that, yeah, they're exactly the same. ;)

I'm not complaining though, we'll work with what we've got--adapt and overcome.

s@squ@tch

First Post
We need to be careful as we don't have a dedicated healer to back us up.

So, it seems like we need to get to Fort Endurance first, then backtrack to do some goblin destroying?

industrygothica

Adventurer
s@squ@tch said:
We need to be careful as we don't have a dedicated healer to back us up.

So, it seems like we need to get to Fort Endurance first, then backtrack to do some goblin destroying?

That's about the way I see it. Might be able to stock up there too--maybe find a wand of CLW or something. ;)

Trollbabe

First Post
It seems interest in this thread has slumped. I take partial blame for that as I have been busy and not diligently posting daily. So I think we will let this game slip into the preverbial pit of unfinished games.

I had alot of fun! Catch you all in other games I am sure.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, it seemed that folks just stopped posting at one point or another without a word. Whenever it wasn't being updated semi-frequently, I tended to forget to check it myself. Still interested, but I dunno where the other folks disappeared to.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
it looks like the game is full...is it possible to be counted as a reserve player to play if someone gets diverted by real life?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
it looks like the game is full...is it possible to be counted as a reserve player to play if someone gets diverted by real life?

Have you actually read this thread? Only two posts above yours Trollbabe has announced that this game is over due to lack of activity.

I'm thinking that the odds of getting accepted as an alternate are slim, indeed. Keep an eye out though, I'm sure something will come up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
industrygothica said:
Have you actually read this thread? Only two posts above yours Trollbabe has announced that this game is over due to lack of activity.

I'm thinking that the odds of getting accepted as an alternate are slim, indeed. Keep an eye out though, I'm sure something will come up.

hrm...just noticed that...i was a bit tired when i posted...bummer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads