• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
reveal said:
CrazyBeardedMan.JPG
equals
JimCri.GIF

You're just a scary little man with nothing better to do..... :p

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Frukathka said:
Yeah, I knew. I quite happy to see you, as I had thought that I wouldn't get the chance to meet you there. You brought a smile to my face that day.
Aw, how sweet. I was surprised to see you there actually. Made me happy. And the wait with those tickets took forever but I SO wanted something from them. It would have been awesome!

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Frukathka said:
Lady Acoma is always on fire, and she is quite a beautiful sight too. She has a glow about her that makes her easy to recognize.
Are you sure you weren't drunk or drugged or something. Crothian was sitting there are you positive he didn't poison you somehow? :confused:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
Are you sure you weren't drunk or drugged or something. Crothian was sitting there are you positive he didn't poison you somehow? :confused:
Swear on my life. Croth is just a big old teddy bear, personality wise that is. Not very talkative though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads