• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand List of iPhone Apps for D&D Gaming

jigsawsaint

First Post
Glad to hear the apps are going to work well on the iPad, now only if it was for Pathfinder I would be set. :p

Honestly any support is a good thing to see.

JD

While I intend to get in touch in Paizo regarding support for their products, it would be even better if their fans were to ask them to get in touch with me... ;)

I've got iroleplay.com just begging for a more general approach to the iplay4e.com site. The fact that iplay4e.com is 4e-centric is pretty much an implementation detail...

JDragon

Explorer
While I intend to get in touch in Paizo regarding support for their products, it would be even better if their fans were to ask them to get in touch with me... ;)

I've got iroleplay.com just begging for a more general approach to the iplay4e.com site. The fact that iplay4e.com is 4e-centric is pretty much an implementation detail...

Actually, the rumor is that they are working on their own iPhone/Touch/iPad app to support Pathfinder.

But who knows if this is true or not.

JD

raxter

First Post
d20 3.5 Core Rules

d20 3.5 Core Rules by MaxHype is a new iPhone/iPod Touch application on the App Store

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d20-3-5-core-rules/id346840195?mt=8

FEATURING:

• Basics and Ability Scores
• Alignment and Description
• Races
• Character Classes
• Skills
• Feats
• Equipment
• Combat
• Special Abilities and Conditions
• Monsters, Treasures and Traps
• Carrying, Movement and Exploration
• Wilderness, Weather and Environment
• Magic Overview

Good adventuring!

Dandu

First Post
You kids these days and your electronic devices. When I was your age, we didn't have these fancy schmancy iPhone applications, we memorized things and we liked it that way because it built character.

Layander

First Post
If you find any applications for Blackberry Curve please let me know. I hate that Iphone gets all of the attention, I perfer a blackberry in every possible way exept the apps.

jigsawsaint

First Post
If you find any applications for Blackberry Curve please let me know. I hate that Iphone gets all of the attention, I perfer a blackberry in every possible way exept the apps.

Well, iplay4e.com (interactive 4e character sheets) works on Blackberry if you use Opera Mini...

Cheers,
Andrew
iplay4e.com

mpattee

First Post

It has a lot to do with the development platform. iPhone development is actually enjoyable, unlike a lot of the other platforms.

fivepopes

Explorer
PFR - Pathfinder reference document iPhone app

Check out the PFR app: PFR for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The Pathfinder reference document app features:
- Full PRD, fully browseable
- Back, forward and main menu buttons
- Bookmarking
- App remembers the last visited item
- Rotation to landscape removes all GUI elements, making for less cluttered browsing. Good for reading tables.

I used the app myself while playing Pathfinder the other night, and have to say that it work very well!

mpattee

First Post
I submitted i4e 2.0 to the app store last night. The new import site is up and ready if any of you would like to give it a try. Unfortunately it will require that you have a .dnd4e file to start from. I'd love to hear any feedback on the site, just go to i4e.cordax.net and follow the link to the 2.0 import site.

Mike

Remove ads