• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Great Interview With Mike Mearls And Chris Lindsey

Tesla's Ghost

First Post
Did not see this posted here, so if it has been I"m sorry.. but I thought this was a great interview!

They were pretty open and seemed to answer everything that was asked of them.. This site was new to me, but I saw this on twitter and checked it out!

Can be found here

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Genesis of Strahd adventure goes back to 2013 gencon conversation with Tracey Hickman. "One horrifying moment after another". "Ravenloft remastered". More "expand" then change.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
If there is enough interest in Strahd...then another Ravenloft product could follow.

"We've talked about [Gamma World]"

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Strongly imply that other settings could get introduced to DMGuild.

"Reaction to 5E...surpassed every expectation...compared to every past edition...phenomenal response" Players getting younger. Reprints so frequent it has become a scheduling problem. Starter Set has worked to get people playing. Streaming games also helped introduce it to new players.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
At cons: small groups of DMs will be able meet with crawford, mearls, etc to discuss their possible DMGuild creations.

Remove ads