Great Tastes that Taste Great Together!

johnsemlak

First Post
Tome of Horrors and any AD&D or a Basic/Expert Module. Tome of Horrors helps you convert the critters not covered in the MM or other WotC books.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
How about Traveller T20 and Mutants and Masterminds (with a little of everything else thrown in as well)

I am preparing a pseudo-rifts campaign with a decidedly Legion of SUperheroes meets a Magic and Tech (and Magi-Tech) filled galaxy. By Pseudo rifts, I mean a mixture of every genre I can think of. I am using the T20 rules as the basis, allowing pretty much any race thats out there, adding modified Sorcerer, Wizard and Cleric classes and a new Meta (i.e. super/mutant/etc) class based loosely upon MnM.

I will be posting a site after character gen next week (or the week after)

Psion

Adventurer
NeuroZombie said:
How about Traveller T20 and Mutants and Masterminds (with a little of everything else thrown in as well)

I am preparing a pseudo-rifts campaign with a decidedly Legion of SUperheroes meets a Magic and Tech (and Magi-Tech) filled galaxy.

Oooooh... cool!
[/dee dee voice]

- Psion, old LSH fan

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
It's not d20, but I used the setting from Blue Planet and the rules from Shadowrun. The original BP rules were based 100% on roleplay with no eye toward balance. So you could literally have as much cyberware and bioware as you wanted. In the hands of my demonspawn players, these were not rules that were ever going to see the light of day.

Michael Tree

First Post
Testament and Star Wars. After the Lord liberates the chosen people from the evil Egyptian Empire, they have to make their way back across the vast reaches of space to the Chosen Land. It's like Battlestar Galactica meets the Ten Commandments, with interstellar space battles, robed prophets, babylonian temptresses, demons temping betrayal from within, and spectacular lightsaber battles between Judean chosen warriors (maccabees?) and the the dark idol-worshippers of the desert.

Macbeth

First Post
Michael Tree said:
Testament and Star Wars. After the Lord liberates the chosen people from the evil Egyptian Empire, they have to make their way back across the vast reaches of space to the Chosen Land. It's like Battlestar Galactica meets the Ten Commandments, with interstellar space battles, robed prophets, babylonian temptresses, demons temping betrayal from within, and spectacular lightsaber battles between Judean chosen warriors (maccabees?) and the the dark idol-worshippers of the desert.
Now THAT sounds cool. :cool:

Breakdaddy

First Post
NeuroZombie said:

I am preparing a pseudo-rifts campaign with a decidedly Legion of SUperheroes meets a Magic and Tech (and Magi-Tech) filled galaxy. By Pseudo rifts, I mean a mixture of every genre I can think of. I am using the T20 rules as the basis, allowing pretty much any race thats out there, adding modified Sorcerer, Wizard and Cleric classes and a new Meta (i.e. super/mutant/etc) class based loosely upon MnM.

I will be posting a site after character gen next week (or the week after)

THAT is one hell of an idea. I like this one a lot!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Boot Hill and Dungeons and Dragons

We're currently on the fourth module in this campaign. The party includes a human mysterious stranger fighter/druid, a half-elf Indian maiden druid/bard, a Chinese half-orc fighter/rogue, a centaur Indian fighter and two human fighters. They've already had encounters with the James Gang, Billy the Kid, Geronamo, Jim West & Artimis Gordon, the Clantons and the Earps. The current module has them in Victorian England.

If this sounds interesting to you check out the Story Hour thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28906

Remove ads