Great Tastes that Taste Great Together!

The Goblin King

First Post
Zappo said:
Vampire: the Masquerade and Toon.

...what?

Heh, its been done. I remember an old Pyramid magazine article called Hampire: the Masked Ace Raid. Your character was a black-and-white pig who drained color from other toons. They had the other supernaturals that were all puns too. Pretty funny.

One thing I have always wanted to do is take all the dungeon tiles and skirmish tiles out there and play a game of Warhammer Quest with D&D rules.

I wish I could offer up a better suggestion for a mix but I am not that familiar with third party D20 products.

Combine the book 1984/Communism and DND!
The players are constantly watched, and their status as good/adventurers makes them a target. There are hidden cameras everywhere and secret police disguised as innocent shopkeepers!

Impeesa

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Spycraft and Mecha Crusade (from Polyhedron). Budget/Gadget points can be converted into build points with a little work, and having your Mech piloted by a Superspy instead of a more average d20 Modern hero is awesome.

Welcome to the Global Civil War-era Robotech game that I will someday run. Engage in international espionage, trade in secrets uncovered from the SDF-1 wreckage, and pilot them out when you find them. ;)

Also, while it's only half-d20, another campaign that I'd like to run is about equal parts Midnight and Chrono Trigger. ;) I have some of it already mapped out in my head, and I think it could actually work. Though they wouldn't be central elements right away, it would also make good use of Dragonstar and U_K's Immortals Handbook (should it actually come out someday ;)).

--Impeesa--

Remove ads