• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Tastes that Taste Great Together!

The Goblin King

First Post
Zappo said:
Vampire: the Masquerade and Toon.

...what?

Heh, its been done. I remember an old Pyramid magazine article called Hampire: the Masked Ace Raid. Your character was a black-and-white pig who drained color from other toons. They had the other supernaturals that were all puns too. Pretty funny.

One thing I have always wanted to do is take all the dungeon tiles and skirmish tiles out there and play a game of Warhammer Quest with D&D rules.

I wish I could offer up a better suggestion for a mix but I am not that familiar with third party D20 products.

Combine the book 1984/Communism and DND!
The players are constantly watched, and their status as good/adventurers makes them a target. There are hidden cameras everywhere and secret police disguised as innocent shopkeepers!

Impeesa

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Spycraft and Mecha Crusade (from Polyhedron). Budget/Gadget points can be converted into build points with a little work, and having your Mech piloted by a Superspy instead of a more average d20 Modern hero is awesome.

Welcome to the Global Civil War-era Robotech game that I will someday run. Engage in international espionage, trade in secrets uncovered from the SDF-1 wreckage, and pilot them out when you find them. ;)

Also, while it's only half-d20, another campaign that I'd like to run is about equal parts Midnight and Chrono Trigger. ;) I have some of it already mapped out in my head, and I think it could actually work. Though they wouldn't be central elements right away, it would also make good use of Dragonstar and U_K's Immortals Handbook (should it actually come out someday ;)).

--Impeesa--

Remove ads