• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greatest Villian of all Time (Repoll, more options)

Who is the Greatest Villian of all Time? (please choose 8, no more, no less)

• Skeletor

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Lord Soth

Votes: 22 13.2%
  • Vecna

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Raistlin

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Sauron

Votes: 60 35.9%
  • Saruman

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Captain Hook

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 72 43.1%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Darth Sideous (Emperor Palpatine)

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • Count Dracula

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • Dr. Octopus

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Jaws

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • The Joker

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • The rabbit (that... its just a rabbit)

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • The Wicked Witch

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Victor von Doom

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 7 4.2%

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • BOFH

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Horns and pitchfork guy

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Aaron the Moor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Artemis Entreri

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Bill Sykes

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Eva Galli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fistandantilus

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Grendel

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Gerald Tarrant

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Iago

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Lady Macbeth

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Morgan le Fey

• Ozymandias

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Prof. Moriarty

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • Randall Flagg

• Sephiroth

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Vladimir Harkonnen

• Vecna

• Gargamel

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Dookey

Votes: 0 0.0%

Donatello

Explorer
I had to vote for Randall Flagg (c'mon, The Stand AND Eyes of the Dragon... very villainous), but only because Kaiser Soze was left off the list.

"The best trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Couldn't vote... No Lo Pan!!!

or Khan Noonian Singh (Wrath of Khan) for that matter!

(edit: had to add his chestiness in!)

Last edited:

cofbaron

First Post
Re: oops

Voadam said:
Peter from Ender's Game

Have you read the "Ender's Shadow" parallel novel and it's follow-ups? Achilles (pronounced "ah-SHEEL", as though it were French) is even better / worse.

Cecil

trix

First Post
Re: Re: oops

cofbaron said:

Have you read the "Ender's Shadow" parallel novel and it's follow-ups? Achilles (pronounced "ah-SHEEL", as though it were French) is even better / worse.

Cecil

DAMN! Another one. That Achilles is a bstrd, as for Peter, but he's kinda good in a dark way.

Ming, Achilles.

Sauron and Darth Vader seem to be the 'popular' vote. I'm still thinking Count Dracula is one of the most villanous.

Seems like not many have had their share of BOFH tho, then again, a true villian wouldnt be caught, nor labelled as a villian.

If one were to scrap the popular vote (Sauron, Darth Vader, Darth Sideous), it seems as though its Prof Moraity, The Joker and Count Dracula up tops.)

-Tim

Oogar

First Post
I voted for Gargamel, but that really means that I vote for Mojo Jojo, and HIM. HIM is just plain freaky, and should be considered the most greatest villian of all time because even Mojo Jojo is not as freaky as HIM, and that voice, if Mojo Jojo had the Voice of HIM Mojo Jojo would be the most freaky of all time because the freakiest voice of all time is the voice of HIM and that is what I am saying to you about the Freakiest voice of all time belonging to HIM is in fact the truth of the freakiest voice of all time.

Whew, I need a nap.

Kai Lord

Hero
Hand of Evil said:
Still leaving off so many wonderful villians. Don't see Dr. Evil, Ming, Bester, the Axes of Evil, so on...

And for good reason. Dr. Evil, the greatest villain, OF ALL TIME! Umm, no, don't think so. Might as well throw in the paperboy from Better Off Dead. :rolleyes:

The greatest villain should be instantly recognizable by pretty much everyone. All those entries that submitters think they're scoring "kewl" points for based on obscurity are duds.

Based on his portrayal in The Empire Strikes Back, Vader should absolutely dominate all such polls. Glad to see he's in first.

Remove ads