• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greco-Roman D&D

Voda Vosa

First Post
Nice work! I like the war priest class like a solution for the cleric.
A Druid could do a nice prestige class, also a sorcerer. These two for priest obviously

Jemal

Adventurer
Question : Since Fighter's are BASED around using pretty much all weapons and armours, would you be giving them any extra proficiencies with (maybe even just one) Exotic weapon/armour/shield?

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Jemal said:
Question : Since Fighter's are BASED around using pretty much all weapons and armours, would you be giving them any extra proficiencies with (maybe even just one) Exotic weapon/armour/shield?

Since there is no heavy armor (except Half Plate which is horribly rare and terribly expensive), Fighters won't have heavy armor proficiency. Instead, I'm thinking of granting them 1 Exotic Weapon (Armor / Weapon / Sheild) at first lvl.

Jemal

Adventurer
Necro_Kinder said:
Since there is no heavy armor (except Half Plate which is horribly rare and terribly expensive), Fighters won't have heavy armor proficiency. Instead, I'm thinking of granting them 1 Exotic Weapon (Armor / Weapon / Sheild) at first lvl.

Cool, that's exactly the line of thought I was on.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Sorry about not getting character generation stuff out this weekend, I broke / sprained my ankle friday, so I haven't been able to get all my books together. I shall have it up hopefulyl by next weekend.

Imperialus

Explorer
Ouch, that sucks. Well I just picked up a used copy of Iron Heroes so I should be good to go for character creation anytime you are.

Remove ads