• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Ronin customer support reading this forum?

00Machado

First Post
Hey Guys,

If you see this, can you email me? I'm the user Netigy on your forum and I can't login, and I get an error when I try to reset my password. I've emailed twice via your web page contact link, and once from my email address, but haven't heard back.

I've been able to order stuff before so it used to work.

I'd like to post to the forums, and also have to notify you of an address change or update my online profile so I can get my fundraiser products.

Thanks.

Nikchick

Explorer
Try giving Evan an e-mail directly at Evan@greenronin.com Technical problems with website logins, the Green Ronin Online Store, or the forums are his domain.

00Machado said:
Hey Guys,

If you see this, can you email me? I'm the user Netigy on your forum and I can't login, and I get an error when I try to reset my password. I've emailed twice via your web page contact link, and once from my email address, but haven't heard back.

I've been able to order stuff before so it used to work.

I'd like to post to the forums, and also have to notify you of an address change or update my online profile so I can get my fundraiser products.

Thanks.

Remove ads