• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Green Ronin Sale is at PAizo!!

Aus_Snow

First Post
Li Shenron said:
Which books would you recommend for someone playing 3.0?

And by the way, do you know how much the shipping usually costs to UE?
They let you know the shipping costs before you actually commit to ordering stuff.

As for 3.0 books, well I'd suggest the same ones I generally do, even though they might be mainly (or all) 3.5. There's not much conversion to be done, whichever way you're going, so I wouldn't worry about it.

So: Book of Fiends (just turned up at the sale; 3.5 - so much better than buying the two 3.0 'halves' though), Book of the Righteous (3.0), Testament (3.5. . ?), Medieval Player's Manual (3.x - can't remember), Psychic's Handbook (3.5, IIRC), Thieves' World Player's Manual (3.5).

Honourable mentions: Shaman's Handbook (3.0), Witch's Handbook (3.5. . . I think.)

I like, but most might not get much use from: Avatar's Handbook (3.0). And many others - I'm a bit of a fan. ;)

Psion

Adventurer
JustKim said:
Yes.
Two of my books were on backorder until yesterday. Now they're pending, and two different books that were pending are now on backorder. FYI, I ordered on the 15th.

Same thing happened to me. Wonder if they are the same books.

Hope they get their stuff from alliance soon.

Tetsubo

First Post
I was notified today that fourteen of my fifteen books have shipped. Modern Magic is on back order. Soon I shall be awash in gaming books!

Treebore

First Post
Nuclear Platypus said:
Any reviews on the GameMastery Encounters? They're $2 each but without the minis. Still kinda tempting.

Without the mini's?!? That sucks!

The scenarios and boards that go with them are cool, especially if they still include the "character cards". So you'll likely feel they are worth the $2.00.

Remove ads