D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Dustman Contract

Toranna rolls her eyes as you snatch the soft leather scroll and start reading it. The contract as best as you can tell is an agreement that once you are done with your body and have moved on the Dustmen gain sole possession of it and have the right to animate it and use it as they see fit.

mike peabody

First Post
*Takes contract from Ashir, reads it for exactly two seconds, and hands it back to him*

"This is a very sound document. It is heavily weighted in favor of the Dustmen, however. Also, it is written on human epidermal tissue and I am impressed by their resourcefulness. Toranna, have you seen..(describes Eliath)?"

*Turns to Khefren*

"Hello! You seem to be in need of a hug. The data I have for that assessment is limited so please correct me if I am wrong. You might also be trying to rob me. Either way, how about a winning smile?"

*Winning smile*

Greenmtn

Explorer
Toranna

Toranna thinks for a moment... "Yes, about a week ago I believe. We followed standard procedure for those that we can't find a name for and don't know where to send. Many of the Blarmy's and Bubbers that come to us are like that. Your friend was incinerated in the elemental plane of fire..."

mike peabody

First Post
*To Khefren*

"Oooh! You are sassy! I do not know many sassy people. Leau, have you met this sassy man? It is refreshing!"

*To Toranna*

"Is there anything he left behind? Was it obvious how he died or do you recall where he was found?"

Fradak

Explorer
"Why are you looking after this guy? Maybe I could help you." said Khefren, looking over his shoulder to check if he could spot any God-Pharaoh spies.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Talking with Toranna

Toranna smiles, even the Modron with less understanding of emotions understands that this is a forced smile, not one of happiness. "Collectors brought the Deader without anything of value, as they do, I don't remember the cause of death."

Ezra takes the contract and starts reading it silently.

OOC: Lets get a perception check from Khefren

Greenmtn

Explorer
Khefren can smell the stench of death all around him, This place feels familiar, much like home. He sees a man in robes give orders to a zombie with a number on it's forehead who acts as a beast of burden, carrying a dead body into the massive building.
It all seems much like something the God-Pharaoh would set up, but none of his vanity or symbolism can be seen. You don't feel like they can be trusted, but don't believe that anyone is paying extra attention to you or that this group knowingly works with the God-Pharaoh.

[sblock=Dustmen Emblem]
planescape__dustmen_faction_symbol_by_drdraze-d5zc0tx.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads