Greyhawk Oddities

Sandain

Explorer
Can someone please tell me the hex grid numbers that Cauldron and the new mining town in the new adventure path are suggested to be set in please?

Vocenoctum

First Post
Sandain said:
Can someone please tell me the hex grid numbers that Cauldron and the new mining town in the new adventure path are suggested to be set in please?
Diamond Lake is on some Greyhawk maps, just east of Greyhawk.

X

xnosipjpqmhd

JoeGKushner said:
? But how does it effect you? You finished the campaign no? And unless I'm mistaken, Cauldron itself isn't actually mentioned in any Greyhawk books as opposed to being on the map from Dragon/Dungeon magazine.
It didn't effect me or the campaign one whit. And it's a small gripe on my part, really. It's just that I took care to fit my campaign nicely into the canonical Oerth, the Greyhawk Wars, etc. to give my players a feeling of being a part of the same world as other Greyhawkers. And now all of a sudden they're a part of that-Greyhawk-where-Cauldron-isn't-really-there. Which is a slightly different world. ...but no, it's actually not that big of a deal.

The Shackled City adventure path is very popular; it will have an impact on the Greyhawk of the future. I mean, I think it'll be this decade's Slaver series, really.

Sandain said:
Cauldron is kind of on the line between K4-156 or K4-157.
Diamond lake is on the line between M3-101 and N3-101 (Cairn Hills).

Last edited:

Remove ads