• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk Return of the Slave Lords - Part 2 [Full again]

Blue_Genie

First Post
Hi,

I finally made the changes to Nadaria's feats. Here's the new version:

Nadaria bet Meslahan, Female Human (Bakluni) Mnk5/Cl1: CR 6: Medium Humanoid (human); HD 5d8+5 plus 1d8+1; hp 44; Init +3, Spd 50 ft.; AC 20, touch 18, flat-footed 17; Base Atk +3; Grp +5; Atk +5 melee (1d8+2, unarmed strike) or +7 ranged (1d8/19-20, MW light crossbow); Full Atk +4/+4 melee (1d8+2, unarmed strike) or +7 ranged (1d8/19-20, MW light crossbow); SA Flurry of blows, stunning fist (5/day), Ki strike, spells, turn undead (3/day, turn mod +2, damage 2d6+1) unarmed strike; SQ Evasion, purity of body (immune to all diseases), slow fall 20', still mind (+2 vs. enchantment school spells and effects); AL LN; SV Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +10; Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 10.
Skills: Balance +7, Concentration +9, Knowledge (history) +9, Knowledge (geography) +7, Knowledge (religion) +9, Jump +7, Listen +6, Perform (singing) +3, Spellcraft +6, Spot +7, Tumble +13.
Feats: Stunning Fist(B), Combat Reflexes(B), Combat Casting, Practiced Spellcaster, Fists of Iron, Pain Touch.
Cleric Domains: Knowledge, Celerity.
Spells: 0 - 3, 1 - 2+1; Spell DC 14 + spell level.
Spells Memorized: 0-Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic; 1-Shield of Faith, Obscuring Fog, Expeditious Retreat*.
*Domain spell.
Languages Known: Common, Ancient Baklunish, Ancient Suloise.
Possessions: Gloves of Dexterity +2, Bracers of Armor +2, Periapt of Wisdom +2, 2 scrolls of Entropic Shield, 2 scrolls of Summon Monster I, 2 scrolls of Lesser Vigor, MW Light Crossbow, 20 crossbow bolts, travelling clothes, satchel, one week of trail rations, water skin, flint & steel, small cooking pot, cooking knife, prayer beads, amulet of Zuoken (holy symbol).

johnsemlak

First Post
Just a quick note that I am on vacation in Goa India until January 16th. I will be going online every day or two and will try to keep up with the campaing, but may lag a bit. Sorry. I'll be back at full steam when I get back.

Slippshade

First Post
Sorry Everyone!

Do to work constraints, I am going to have to drop from this game. I appologize, this change caught me a bit by suprise and I will be swamped.

Karl - I will have to drop from the league games as well.

Slippshade

J. Alexander

First Post
Game Opening

Gentlemen,

I see that there may be an opening available in your game and from reading your posts, I would like to participate. I have been playing d&d for over 23 years but have found that work does not allow me to play with the original format but once or twice every few months, thus the appeal of this format. Please let me know if I can fill this opeining.

J Alexamder

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads