GreyHawk: Scarlet Brotherhood?

Henry

Autoexreginated
MrFilthyIke said:
Dangit Henry, that's twice now! I've got my eye on you! :p

*Henry appears in shaolin robes, long moustache flopping, mouth moving out of sync*

My kung-fu is strong

*sweeping hand gesture*

yours is weak.

*throws head back and laughs heartily*

ha-ha!

*leaps away*

Breakdaddy

First Post
DragonLancer said:
Thankyou both. Much appricated.

On a similar note, what old GH products (sourcebooks) are worth picking up that aren't too out of date now?

Definitely From the Ashes. This is a must have for any Greyhawk aficionado that wishes to use large portions of the land.

grodog

Hero
DragonLancer said:
On a similar note, what old GH products (sourcebooks) are worth picking up that aren't too out of date now?

There are many high-quality GH products that are very useful and adaptable to 3.x, so it kind of depends on what you're looking for DLer---modules, sourcebooks, campaign setting books, etc.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
grodog said:
There are many high-quality GH products that are very useful and adaptable to 3.x, so it kind of depends on what you're looking for DLer---modules, sourcebooks, campaign setting books, etc.

Sourcebooks really. Anything that heps me understand the nature of the setting after all these wars.

I don't want to go too deep, as this way I can make the setting what I want to make it, but a little info goes a long way when it comes to new ideas.

So far I'm thinking Scarlet Brotherhood, Empire of Iuz and From the Ashes.

Another joy about the Scarlet Brotherhood book is that it brings back the monk and assassin classes for 2E, so updating it to 3.5 isn't as much of a chore either...err, unless you play 2E...that is. AHEM!

diaglo

Adventurer
also 9578 Player's Guide to Greyhawk. 9576 Return of the EIght. WGM1 Border Watch, WGR6 City of Skulls. WGR5 Iuz the Evil WGR4 Marklands WGR3 Rary the Traitor... and so on and so on..

T$R didn't stop making Greyhack stuff when Gary was pushed out.

Remove ads