• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grrr... can't find Keep on the Shadowfell!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Amazon UK emailed me this morning to advise me "We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered". Trying to find it? Have they lost it? Did they look under the sofa?

So, after my (final) exam (of the academic year) today, I went into town. Tried everywhere I could think of - no sign of the damn thing. Not in Forbidden Planet, not in Waterstones.

Grrr. I wants it, my precioussssss! It's supposed to be out now!

Now, do I now cancel my Amazon order? If they get it tomorrow, I won't get it until Thurday or Friday, while in theory I could just go buy it.

Hey, Charles, is this your fault? Is my KotS still sitting in your warehouse? :D

D'karr

Adventurer
It is supposed to be hard to find. That is why the put it near the Shadowfell, what did you expect?

I feel your pain. :D

Voss

First Post
yup. It slipped over into Shadow. You'll have to go in after it.

Either that, or the boat sank, and its under several thousand feet of chilly Atlantic water.

Either way, good luck! :D

Alikar

First Post
I had to ask to local barnes to bring it in from the back... There is no barnes or borders or walden in your area?

Cyberia

Explorer
Wow... I lucked out! My Borders actually had it on the shelf last Friday (and rather than tell them of their error, I quietly snapped up a copy :))

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Alikar said:
I had to ask to local barnes to bring it in from the back... There is no barnes or borders or walden in your area?

Waterstones is our equivalent.

Ah well, I have three other shiny things to keep me occupied...

D'karr

Adventurer
Morrus said:
Waterstones is our equivalent.

Ah well, I have three other shiny things to keep me occupied...

You "ba$tard" if you have the core books and are complaining about Keep on the Shadowfell, doom on you!

AlexS

First Post
Hmm... I wasn't planning on getting KotS, but I've an exam tomorrow, and the FLGS is conveniently on the walk home from university... have I the will-power to not buy it if I see it? Doubtful!

Remove ads