• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grrr... can't find Keep on the Shadowfell!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hey, it's arrived at Playin Games in London.

The staff there were a little astonished, having sold four of his copies by the time I got there at 1pm and after my purchase there were only 2 left.

I bet he wishes all his stock moved as fast :)

Duckforceone

First Post
well i called up the danish retailer today.

Got told it's actually still stuck in a warehouse in holland i think.
And what's worse is that their manager told them that it might not arrive until end of week or next week.

So this officially sucks. Not only is the launch date pushed back, so it's almost on top of the core books, and then the retailers also fail to deliver...

i call epic fail.. :)

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
Duckforceone said:
well i called up the danish retailer today.

Got told it's actually still stuck in a warehouse in holland i think.
And what's worse is that their manager told them that it might not arrive until end of week or next week.

So this officially sucks. Not only is the launch date pushed back, so it's almost on top of the core books, and then the retailers also fail to deliver...

i call epic fail.. :)
It's not the danish retailer's fault. You should blame Enigma, the scandinavian distributor.

Agamon

Adventurer
Russ, the crappy adventure is for those that want info but don't have the books. That =/= you.

Me, I'm still waiting to get my hands on the books, so I can make my own crappy adventures. ;)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Hey, it's arrived at Playin Games in London.

The staff there were a little astonished, having sold four of his copies by the time I got there at 1pm and after my purchase there were only 2 left.

I bet he wishes all his stock moved as fast :)

Gah!

I'll be in the area friday night - I might ask if he can reserve one for me.

Plane Sailing - do you work in London, then, or did you make the trip specially? It might be fun to meet up sometime.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Tallarn said:
Gah!

I'll be in the area friday night - I might ask if he can reserve one for me.

Plane Sailing - do you work in London, then, or did you make the trip specially? It might be fun to meet up sometime.

I've just rung Playing Games (who are in Museum Street near Tottenham Court Road in London) and they've agreed to reserve one for me. I'll wait and see if Amazon can promise to deliver it because I can't get there until Friday.

Apart from that, Playing Games said they have two left now, and are getting more in stock tomorrow after 1pm, if anyone else wants to try and get hold of it.

If I do end up getting from them, I'll be in Playing Games about 5pm on Friday if anyone wants to meet me there to say Hi! :)

Trevelyan

First Post
I've just now received an email from Amazon UK saying that the expected delivery date for KotS is now 6th to 7th June! Needless to say I've cancelled that order - why stress about the starter when the main course will be available by then?

Remove ads