Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (spoilers allowed)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much ... and it exceeded my expectations! Any time you get a little more Mantis and Drax, I'm in! Plus for anyone still playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon ... we now have the entire MCU.

It was fun, and a nice throwback to the kind of Holiday Specials we used to have. In fact, I enjoyed it so much it inspired me to decorate the tree last night!

(Bonus fun fact- the tree decoration occurred while I put on the Elton John concert, also on Disney+, in the background.)

giphy.gif

Don’t remind me. Let’s go Iger!

Bawhahahaha, everything that's gone wrong at was green lit by Igor before Chapek was in change, except for the rescent park price hike.

We haven't seen anything green light by Chapek yet, that doesn't happen until phase 5 at some point, maybe phase 6 even, perhaps starting with Deadpool 3, that is a Chapek movie, not Bob Igor.

Bawhahahaha, everything that's gone wrong at was green lit by Igor before Chapek was in change, except for the rescent park price hike.

Chapek's big issue was not with the movies being made, but how he was a lapdog for the anti-LGBT+ people in Florida. He tried to fix it, but he was too late. As for movies and Disney+, it was his decision to release Black Widow only for streaming, getting sued by Scarlett in the process.

As for the topic, the special was a lot of fun and I laughed at it more than I have at a lot of stuff recently. It helped a bit with the depression caused by the real world.

Last edited:

Remove ads