• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Guess the D&D Movie Opening Weekend Box Office Performance, and Win a Prize!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
This thread makes me miss the heyday of the Hollywood Stock Exchange site. (I know it's still going, but I cannot imagine it's anywhere as popular as it once was, back when its predictions occasionally made the mainstream entertainment news.)

Quickleaf

Legend
$74 M opening weekend

I predict it's going to do better than Paramount's Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (which opened at 72 M) but less than Paramount's Star Trek (which opened at 75 M).

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Note: HAT's budget was $45 million
Something else to take note of: not very many movies recover their entire budget in their opening weekend alone. It happens, but I wouldn't say it's common.

I predict it will have low initial attendance, and then the numbers will pick up after a few weeks. I think it will break $130M over its entire theatrical run, making it an all-around success...but that first week will be a tad lean.

Remove ads