• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guilty pleasures

Buffy isn't a guilty pleasure (unless you count the movie - loved it).

Well written, good characters and until the last couple of season, almost, almost believable. (with a little suspension of disbelief. ;) )

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Hawk the Slayer. Wow. Blast from the past. Of a similar vein the old Wizards and Warriors tv series. Loved it, so cheesy.I would like to add Mermaids to the list of Winona movies. Typical Winona Ryder "coming of age" stuff + grown up RomCom from Cher and Bob Hoskins. Awesome. And if I'm gonna be honest absolutely anything with Winona Ryder in it.Burt Bacharach and Hal David. And, while on the topic of lounge music, Richard Cheese. Oh yeah, Lounge the casbah.Any movie by Russ Meyer. Or John Waters, especially Cry Baby.

Edit: mmm. seems my computer doesn't know what the "return" button is supposed to do. Sorry for the presentation.

SuperJebba

First Post
This list fills me with great shame:

A Walk to Remember with Mandi Moore - cry every time
October Sky
Most musicals
Glee
American Idol
Celine Dion

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Heh...

You should see my glam metal selection which, besides the genre's true luminaries, includes the entire discographies of Autograph, Europe, Vain, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Bang Tango and others.

ggroy

First Post
Heh...

You should see my glam metal selection which, besides the genre's true luminaries, includes the entire discographies of Autograph, Europe, Vain, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Bang Tango and others.

Equally as horrible: Vixen, Stryper, Britny Fox, Cinderella, Poison, White Lion, Faster Pussycat, Warrant, Slaughter, Skid Row, Lita Ford, etc ... :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have Cinderella, Faster Pussycat, Slaughter and Skid Row.

Those are bands Bang Tango and Vain aspire to be, trust me.

Hell, Faster Pussycat actually did a song in 7/4, which, for a non-Prog band, is pretty audacious.

Remove ads