• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gun Metal Games] Class Options Volume 4: Brutal Barbarians, now on sale!

Urizen

First Post
Brutal Barbarians!

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game greatly expands the options for barbarian PCs over earlier iterations of the game. Rather than a simple boost to hit points and melee damage, the new barbarian also gains special abilities when he releases his inner fury. Brutal Barbarians expands the class even further.

More than just a list of additional rage powers, this supplement presents a new type of rage, an alternate class, and new class abilities suitable for wilderness survival. The new barbarian bloodline option allows a barbarian to acquire specific rage powers inherited from a monstrous ancestor. Several new rage powers and 25 feats are also included, including a few designed for barbarians who fight from horseback.

Written by Stefen Styrsky, this 12 page E-book is layered for easy printing.

Grab your copy today!

Dark Mistress

First Post
Is this going to be up for sale on Paizo soon? Only ask cause I prefer to buy from them to support them. That and I get unlimited downloads and easier to find stuff if I need to download it again.

Remove ads