• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gygax Magazine is available to order

falcarrion

First Post
I think the point that is causing the problem here is that you stated you sent a nasty email.
If you had stated you sent an email. The odds are no one would have responed negatively.
Did you have a right to send an email? Of course you did.
In my opinoin they have done a great job of letting the subscribers know what was going on.
I have received more posts and emails from them then any other gaming company out there.
Kobald was also great at this for there magazine.
Lets be paitent and give them a year to get on track.
Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. but today it can be destroyed in one.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I'll ask my question again... since the folks at Gygax Magazine haven't yet replied to my email. Is a PDF copy included in the standard subscription? I have been notified that my issue has been shipped, but I haven't received anything about a PDF.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I think they're all working hard to get things settled but they also have had to deal with Ernie's place burning down and a couple of them with weekend commitments (work for some and a convention for at least one of them). Aside from making sure they do all they can for Gygax Mag customers, there's been some scrambling this week to ensure Ernie has housing and set up a relief fund.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fire-destroys-ernie-gygax-jr-s-home

https://www.google.com/search?num=3...13j3.16.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.4.serp.uG00Q0HCbxU

So cool, got my PDF. I haven't had time to read it yet but just a quick flip through to look at all the ads. Only in RPGs is looking at ads an enjoyable pass time!

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
The first email disappeared in the abyss of the Internet (I also checked my spam folder), but I wrote again and, this time, I was promptly sent a coupon for the PDF. :)

Remove ads