• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General H1-E3: Demon Prince of Undeath Conversion

ronin

Explorer
Descent into Avernus is devil based. There where also a lot DMsGuild supplements that extended or revised the adventure. One hits all 9 layers
D’oh, I knew that! For some reason I didn’t think about that one even though I have the book. I haven’t read any of it, just in case I could be a player in it someday. Hitting all 9 layers sounds pretty good. I did back the Kickstarter for Dante‘s Inferno, I think the final PDF just released. I’m not sure its what I’m looking for, but it was interesting enough for me to back it.

dave2008

Legend
D’oh, I knew that! For some reason I didn’t think about that one even though I have the book. I haven’t read any of it, just in case I could be a player in it someday. Hitting all 9 layers sounds pretty good. I did back the Kickstarter for Dante‘s Inferno, I think the final PDF just released. I’m not sure its what I’m looking for, but it was interesting enough for me to back it.
You might find this useful on the DMsGuild: Descent into Avernus Bundle

I would also recommend SLy Flourish notes: Running Decent into Avernus

This looks good to: Encounters in Avernus
Which one is that?
I searched and couldn't find it. :( I distinctly remember it shortly after the adventure came out, but I just did a 20 min search and couldn't find it. I might look some more after work.

Remove ads