• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Old One

First Post
Alenda said:
EXECUTIVE DECISION FROM THE MASTER OF DUNGEONS: ALENDA

I'm tentatively scheduling my second Halfling Musketeers game at 1pm on Saturday. It will most assuredly be inside (sorry, Fickle!) However, since the picnic starts at noon, folks will get the opportunity to enjoy a little outside time before my game if they are so inclined.

Now that my 2 Halfling sessions are scheduled, give a holler and let me know which session you'd prefer so that I can put your names in the appropriate slots.

P.S. Belen, please take plenty of notes for me at the Girl Gamers seminar!!!

1 PM for me too...

~ OO

Alenda

First Post
Okay! I've put you folks in your preferred slots. The 1pm-5pm game is FULL. (Woot!)

The 6pm-10pm has 3 open slots, but Pirate Cat, romp, and Ethernaut expressed interest in the Halfling Musketeers. If they can all make it to the 6pm-10pm game, then both my sessions will be full.

Ethernaut

First Post
Wow, as of the last time I checked (and I need to hit these forums more than once a day), only one person had listed a preference. No matter. Please mark me down for the Sat 6:00pm slot. :)

Remove ads