Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Alenda

First Post
OK, well, if I skip the "Girls and Gaming in the D&D Setting" session, I could GM the second Halfling Musketeers session on Saturday any time starting from 9am to 1pm.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Don't worry too much about it, Alenda. :) If we don't get to play at GenCon, maybe at the next NC Gameday!

QueenD, are you interested in playing? If so, I need to add your name to the list of interested folks. Sorry for the oversight!

Belen

Adventurer
Alenda said:
OK, well, if I skip the "Girls and Gaming in the D&D Setting" session, I could GM the second Halfling Musketeers session on Saturday any time starting from 9am to 1pm.

What do you all think?

Um...you do not need to skip the session. I can save you a seat, love.

reveal

Adventurer
Sunday 4 to 8 I'm open but I would rather leave it open for other games, since I'm already doing your Honey I Shrunk the Adventurers game that morning. :)

Alenda said:
QueenD, are you interested in playing? If so, I need to add your name to the list of interested folks. Sorry for the oversight!
I think Kennon expressed interest for the both of us; however, not sure that the times will work. Just schedule it when it's good for you and don't worry about us. :) You shouldn't skip out on stuff you want to do.

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I think Kennon expressed interest for the both of us; however, not sure that the times will work. Just schedule it when it's good for you and don't worry about us. :) You shouldn't skip out on stuff you want to do.

I have no idea what I'm doing!! I'll have to play with my schedule and see what I can do.

DaveStebbins

First Post
I'm in! Dibs! Me, me, me! :)

Either slot works for me, C. I would prefer to play with TU, QD and reveal, since I wasn't able to do so at NCGDX, but I'll take either slot if you have an overflow for one and not the other.

-Dave

Alenda

First Post
How is 1pm on Saturday for everyone? I can then run my 2 Halfling Musketeers games in one long shot.

Let me know!!

Remove ads