• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Alenda

First Post
OK, well, if I skip the "Girls and Gaming in the D&D Setting" session, I could GM the second Halfling Musketeers session on Saturday any time starting from 9am to 1pm.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Don't worry too much about it, Alenda. :) If we don't get to play at GenCon, maybe at the next NC Gameday!

QueenD, are you interested in playing? If so, I need to add your name to the list of interested folks. Sorry for the oversight!

Belen

Adventurer
Alenda said:
OK, well, if I skip the "Girls and Gaming in the D&D Setting" session, I could GM the second Halfling Musketeers session on Saturday any time starting from 9am to 1pm.

What do you all think?

Um...you do not need to skip the session. I can save you a seat, love.

reveal

Adventurer
Sunday 4 to 8 I'm open but I would rather leave it open for other games, since I'm already doing your Honey I Shrunk the Adventurers game that morning. :)

Alenda said:
QueenD, are you interested in playing? If so, I need to add your name to the list of interested folks. Sorry for the oversight!
I think Kennon expressed interest for the both of us; however, not sure that the times will work. Just schedule it when it's good for you and don't worry about us. :) You shouldn't skip out on stuff you want to do.

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I think Kennon expressed interest for the both of us; however, not sure that the times will work. Just schedule it when it's good for you and don't worry about us. :) You shouldn't skip out on stuff you want to do.

I have no idea what I'm doing!! I'll have to play with my schedule and see what I can do.

DaveStebbins

First Post
I'm in! Dibs! Me, me, me! :)

Either slot works for me, C. I would prefer to play with TU, QD and reveal, since I wasn't able to do so at NCGDX, but I'll take either slot if you have an overflow for one and not the other.

-Dave

Alenda

First Post
How is 1pm on Saturday for everyone? I can then run my 2 Halfling Musketeers games in one long shot.

Let me know!!

Remove ads