• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

The_Universe

First Post
Dammit. I am very interested, but this is during our True Dungeon section. Is there any chance we could run this game at a slightly different time?

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Hey, Tony - don't we have True Dungeon during this time slot?

Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

Would this be too early for folks?

reveal

Adventurer
Alenda said:
Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

That's a tad to early for me. :(

What about Sunday?

Old One

First Post
Alenda said:

Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO

Alenda

First Post
Old One said:
Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO

Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\

The_Universe

First Post
Alenda said:
Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\
As of now, neither of those times work well for Liz and I. If you can't make it work with your schedule, we understand. We're at YOUR mercy! :)

Remove ads