• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling vs. Githzerai RM:UT Round 2

Which is the BEST PC Race. Public Poll

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The monastic underdogs vs. the always underdogs.

This is for Race Madness: the Ultimate Tournament

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Githzerai: "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to deafeat you! Take my rage, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!"

(May as well break out the G Gundam reference now, because I doubt Githzerai will make it past this round, sadly)

Mercule

Adventurer
Don't really care for either race. At least Githzerai make for interesting NPCs. Halflings should be struck from the game.

Stormtower

First Post
Halflings get my vote for existing in the Moldvay Basic Set (as a class, not a race) long before the githzerai were ever conceived. Hmm, my old school bias is showing. Get off my lawn, gith-folk!

renau1g

First Post
Hmmmm...owlbear PC race. Yeah that one. Imagine how much DPR you could get that way ;) double attacks, auto-grab, vicious bite, tons of hp, strong defenses. Yeah I could deal, just do a lot screeching and staring. Sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads