• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hamunaptra errata

Hey, all. Rob Schwalb posted this on the GR messageboard, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to present it here as well. These are all very minor issues, but we want the book to be as near to perfect as possible. :)

Book I: Page 18-19
The Sutekhra and Asari pictured on pages 18-19 have their identifying names reversed.

Page 88
Change to the following

Moment of Cunning
Level: Bard 0, sorcerer/wizard 0
Duration: 1 round

Page 89
Moment of Endurance
Level: Cleric 0, druid 0, ranger 1, sorcerer/wizard 0

Moment of Grace
Level: Bard 0, druid 0, ranger 1, sorcerer/wizard 0

Moment of Splendor
Level: Bard 0, cleric 0, paladin 1, sorcerer/wizard 0

Moment of Strength
Level: Cleric 0, druid 0, paladin 1, sorcerer/wizard 0

Moment of Wisdom
Level: Cleric 0, druid 0, paladin 1, ranger 1, sorcerer/wizard 0

Book II: The Book of Gates
Where the "Divination" domain is indicated, replace with "Prophecy" domain.

As always, if anything is unclear or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask 'em. :)

Album Cover X

First Post
thanks for posting this... and to also say I love this product... it helps in various ways with my own egyptian-flavored homebrew... and I'm not ashamed to admit I've stolen or will steal a few ideas here and there...

but once again... bravo :)

Ryltar said:
Thanks, Mouseferatu. I must admit I hadn't even noticed them :D.

I actually gave a little bit of thought to not making a new thread about this, precisely because they're so minor, and very few people had noticed them. That said, C.A. and I both want this book to be perfect, as I mentioned. :)

And hey, the fact that we've only got little mistakes to correct means we seem to have done a good job at avoiding the big ones. :D

*knocks on wood*

elforcelf said:
By the way what are the 3.5 d20 stats for a mouseferatu? Do you use garlic chesse to fight them etc. :p elforcelf.

Heh. Missed this question the first time around.

The (possibly sad) fact is, I actually have given some thought to statting out the "mouseferatu." :heh: I just haven't had the energy and free time to do it yet.

Remove ads