Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Anune tries to finish off her dazed opponent before her can regain his sight, knowing the sooner the ogres were down, the better.*

[sblock]More attacking ogre 7. If he drops, move to ogre 4.[/sblock]

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Seething with rage I glance around searching out my next target as the blood drips off the head of my weapon from the last one. Looking up I see that Whitlocke is in trouble as I then try and hack my way through the next in line. All the while a grin on my face as the lust of battle flows through my veins.

[sblock]Taking a swing at Ogre #5's torso slicing into him. Shifting/Rage - 7 rounds duration[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Round 3

Anune swings and hits ogre #7 with a light blow.
To Hit 13+10=23, dmg 1+3=4

Whitlock swings at Ogre#1 with both heads, striking with the axe head for a moderate blow. The ogre is not looking good.
to hit 13+6=19, 7+6=13, dmg 3+4=7

Digga doesn't want to wake up

Brogen scoots back towards the wagon, but realizes he can't get to a spot where he doesn't provoke an attack of opertunity (Ogres have 10' reach). He casts defensively his cure serious wounds on himself, and feels much better.
Concentrate 19+8=27, CSW 8+8+2+5=23

Ogre #1 swings at Whitlock and strikes the dwarf with a strong blow.
dgm=15

Ogre #2 swings at Kerlokh, and misses

Ogre #3 charges Hobes, swings and hits him with a moderate blow.
dmg=14

Kerlokh swings at Ogre #2 but misses. He then steps back closer towards Anune and the wagon.

Hobes swings at Ogre#5 over Whitlock's head, striking hard.
to hit 17+12=29, dmg 4+7=11

Ogre #10 swings at Kerlokh and misses

Thalian steps between Brogen and Ogre #6 and strikes at him, missing badly
to hit 3+4=7

Marek points at Ogre #6 and mumbles arcane words. Green light streaks from his fingers and strike the ogre hard, felling the ogre.
dmg 4+3+2=9

Ogre #4 and #7 real back, stunned and blinded.

Ogre#5 strikes back at Hobbes, nearly clocking him in the head, but mearly landing a glancing blow to the shoulder.
dmg=11

OOC:
[sblock]
Ok, looking better for you. Several wounded, several down, no one near death, though Whitlock and Hobbes are scratched up a bit.

Elocin, I'll roll all the dice on my end. Gives me some pleasure :). You can highlight after each line to get spoiler dice rolls/math. No, you don't see my monster's rolls.

Same initiative order. If your plan hasn't changed (Like Daz's last round), I'll keep plugging in with your current orders. For most of you (especialy if you moved), I'll still need instructions.

I think this should only go 2-3 more rounds at most.[/sblock]
Edit: Here's the map

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok staggered under the mighty blow of the ogre "Damn you" he growls as he steadies himself "Time to stop toyin' with ya." Whitlok watches the ogre warily, wincing at the pain in his side. He waits for the perfect moment and then attacks, the corded muscles in his arm straining under the weight of his powerful weapon.

[sblock]Just the one attack this round, fighting defensively +4 to hit, AC 24; will continue this tactic the following round unless:
a.) I drop #1 in which case I attack #5 defensively;
b.) I get healed in which case I attack with both ends of the urgosh (either #1 or #5);
c.) I die in which case I dramatically drop to the ground in an Academy Award winning death scene performance; or,
d.) something other than a,b or c happens in which case I'll post a new action.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Ignoring the damage to my body I press on with my attack.

[sblock]Continuing to attack Ogre #5 until it is dead. If any ogre allows me to get an AOO I will attempt to trip it.[/sblock]

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh calls out "Thalian, Flank", then engages the Ogre again.

OOC: [sblock] Kerlokh moves 5' diagonally to a space 1 to the right, and 1 lower on the page.

He attacks Ogre #2, Fighting Defensively: Atk +2 melee (1d6+3 truncheon), AC 17, touch 12, flat-foot 15. [/sblock]

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

"Someones Mother is going to be very unhappy" I hate Ogres'!
searching the battlefield Marek begins another string of words in Draconic, waiting for an opening.

[sblock]
Since he goes last he will play mop-up. :)
Round 4 - Marek will cast Magic Missile at a single target in this order.
#2, (if he is dead) #1, (if he is dead) #7, (if he is dead) #4
Auto Hit with 2 Missile for total of 2d4+2 damage.

If any Ogre moves/ is within range to get an Attack of Oppurtunity I will Cast Defensively.
Concentration - +5 and I will use an Action Point if the total of roll+Mod is between 10-15.

Round 5 - Marek will throw a dagger at a target in this order.
#7, (if he is dead) #4, (if he is dead) I will target the closest ogre.
Ranged Attack +7(+8 w/Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot) 1d4(+1 winthin 30') damage.
[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Anune takes a look around, and realizes that more people are in needing of help than these blinded ogres are in needing of slaying. Casting about, she sees Whitlock in trouble.

"Hang on Whitlock!" she calls, and somersaults her way over behind Whitlock's opponent, rapier at the ready.

[sblock]Tumble over behind Ogre 1, which I believe I can do with 30 ft. of movement and a 5' step. Then attack. :)[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Round 4

Anune moves over towards Ogre #1, tumbles in and strikes true, but the hit barely scratches the ogre
tumble 18+14=32, to hit 10+10=20, Dmg 1+3=4

Whitlock takes a defensive stance and swings at Ogre#1, striking true and taking the ogre down.
to hit 14+4=18, dmg 6+4=10

Brogen stands, draws his other mace, and moves to attack ogre#2. The ogre misses him as he closes, and Brogen, calling on his god for strength, swings at #2 and misses.
to hit 3+11=14

Ogre #2 takes a second swing at Brogen, and misses.

Ogre #3 swings at Hobbes and strikes him for a moderate hit.
dmg=14

Kerlokh takes a quick step and closes with both ogres, and attacks ogre #2, striking for a powerful hit
to hit 14+2=16, dmg 6+3=9

Hobbes growls and swings at ogre #5, and hits it for an increadable hit.
to hit 14+12=26, dmg 10+7=17

Ogre #10 swings at Kerlokh, and misses.

Thalian flanks ogre #2 with Kerlokh and strikes, but misses.
to hit 5+6+2=13

Marek points at ogre #2, mumbling arcane as green bolts strike the ogre hard, striking it
DMG 3+3+2=8

Ogres 4 and 7 continue to reel.

Ogre #5 swings at Hobbes, striking him for a solid hit.
dmg=11

OOC: No change. If I've got all but one move posted by tomorow night, I'll NPC that move to keep the round moving.

Revised the map.

Last edited:

Remove ads