• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Paragon/ Wizard

unleashed said:
“Perhaps it is time for those of us with a stealthier bent to check out what is going on ahead then...” Firavel replies, as he moves up to the party from his trailing position once again.

OOC: Is there any cover hereabout or are we on an open area?

Turning to watch as Firavel moves forward, Marek whispers. "Well that leaves me out unless we use magic of some form. But I am more than ready to cover whomever does move forward."

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

Happy to be doing something other than trail the party for a while, Firavel heads stealthily and carefully for the the rise in the ground, using the woods to mask the movements of his approach and watching for any traps or movement.

OOC
[SBLOCK]Hide +11, Listen +10, Move Silently +11, Search +12, Spot +10.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

OOC: Firavel is happy to go alone or with others, but I assumed from Kerlokh's response he was happy for Firavel to go ahead alone, and after the last time Hobbes may not be the best choice if discovered. ;)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, I suppose I should go also, Firavel you take the southern approch, I'll take the western aproach. Hobbes stay here. Remember this is scouting, if you see anything no sneak attacks, come back to inform the others. I'll do the same. If you get into trouble use your "Hunter’s Brooch".

[sblock]Hide +2, Listen +7, Move Silently +2, Search +14, Spot +7 (+11 vs. Disguise)[/sblock]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

This pup must think I am some wet behind the ears rookie...you never take anyone out on a scouting run, Firavel thinks upon hearing Kerlokh’s instructions.

D20Dazza

Explorer
OOC: Whitlock has MS and Hide of +7, he's a ranger afterall, so unless there is some violent objections he is, as mentioned above, moving stealthily foward.

Remove ads