• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Years walking the world ain't a sign of old age; that comes with maturity" retorts the dwarf with a wry chuckle and a shake of his head "Come on let's get after these beasties"

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

“Well stop acting the old man then you silly dwarf, after all you are barely old enough to be let out of the clan holdings on your own,” Firavel chuckles in response.

D20Dazza

Explorer
His face reddening Whitlok stamps off continuing to follow the tracks, all the time muttering about the many failings of the elven race, particularly the 'young' ones.

Bront

The man with the probe
You continue to head southwest for about 30 minutes before the trail goes cold rather abruptly, as if someone begain to cover their tracks.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
You continue to head southwest for about 30 minutes before the trail goes cold rather abruptly, as if someone begain to cover their tracks.

"Does this mean that the entrance we are looking for is close?" Kerlokh asks Whitlok

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger/Barbarian

"This does not bode well." As Hobbes fans out from the rest of the group scanning the surrounding forest expecting an attack at any moment. "As much as I want a fight things do not seem to be on our terms and the element of surprise we were looking for is gone. As much as I hate suggesting this we might want to back off for now and approach again from another direction later this evening or early tomorrow morn."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Agreed. They absolutely know that we are chasing them now, and they know that we are following this particular path--you don't have a path just disappearing without some doing, quite possibly magic."

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Agreed. They absolutely know that we are chasing them now"

"I disagree, We were looking for the back door. It is likely standard procedure to hide tracks when they get close to it. Does any of you carry a mechanical lock?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads