• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hand of Evil's Poser Art: Updated 2006.Dec.15

Meloncov

First Post
I can tell the difference, if only by switching rapidly between the two. I prefer the second: it looks a bit more serious and prevents the halfling from looking to cutesy.

Could you use the second pose, but with a camera angle closer to the first two? Also, could you drop the dino back in?

Thanks,
Meloncov

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Meloncov said:
I can tell the difference, if only by switching rapidly between the two. I prefer the second: it looks a bit more serious and prevents the halfling from looking to cutesy.

Could you use the second pose, but with a camera angle closer to the first two? Also, could you drop the dino back in?

Thanks,
Meloncov
Will do. It will be Friday evening

Meloncov

First Post
Edit: Okay, the attempt to photoshop in a dinosaur crashed and burned. Could you do one more shot where the dino is a ways back, covering any imperfections in the model? Also, could you lift her head so that she's looking upwards? If you don't have time to do so tonight (by noon mountain time tomorrow, really) I'll just go with one or two of the earlier ones.

Thanks so much for doing this. You did a beautiful job.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
some different poses - straight shots - will do a few others and post

Yep, the dino is a pain to deal with. It does not have a very good texture and adding it bogs down the render, 45 minutes to generate the image.

Last edited:

Meloncov

First Post
Wow, the mosaic filter does wonders for that guy.
Aloi1HandofEvil.jpg

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
a couple of more.

I need to get photoshop! I have sen where it was able to generate fantastic comic/toon styles from an image, there is even an add-on to do it faster.

Remove ads