• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hand of Evil's Poser Art: Updated 2006.Dec.15

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, I had the same thought as Meloncov. Good pic, but not really wallpaper-fitting, although I think it would be if it showed as much of the left wing as the right.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Meloncov said:
Cool dragon, but I don't see how it is especially suited to being wallpaper. It's seems to be the same resolution and preportions as all of your other stuff.

Am I missing something?
The board is making it that size, if you go to the gallery, I think you can download it as it 1024X size but if not, here is the image.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Dog Moon said:
Yeah, I had the same thought as Meloncov. Good pic, but not really wallpaper-fitting, although I think it would be if it showed as much of the left wing as the right.
I will post another wit a bit more soon.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
fang002.jpg

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Shadowdragon said:
Amazing work. Do you make all the clothing, weapons, etc yourself or did they come in a fantasy accessories pack or something?
pactages for the most part, been looking to make my own but that is way in the future.

Meloncov

First Post
Hand of Evil said:

Having a block of red in the middle of a picture is bad from a balence perspective: it creates a "eye-sinkhole" that stops the viewer from looking at the rest of the image. As such, I strongly reccomend changing the color.

Remove ads