• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hand of Evil's Poser Art: Updated 2006.Dec.15

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Knightfall1972 said:
Looks Great!

You might want to throw a tabard overtop of the armor, with a different brighter color, in order to give the character some contrast. I recommend red. ;)
Tabard does not look good with this armor but I do have a tought I may try. Some verations on colors.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
confortaion.jpg

Meloncov

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
Some verasion of the last image.
slayer_709815.jpg

Does it put my masculinity in question if a prefer the first one?

Here, the face looks rather unbelievable (to calm), though I like the monster posing here slightly more.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
kirinke said:
Nice. Like I said in the previous post, she does have the glammered ability added to the armour, so she can make it look like whatever she wants to. :)

And just recently, her hair has changed color due to the holy radiance feat, to silvery white. :cool:

And a piccie of Naveron would be cool too. Due to in game reasons, he would be exactly solid, more ghostly as he is possessing her.

Her mace is a heavy mace, whose handle is a bit longer than that, maybe twice as long. If you look at page 57 of the forgotten realms faith's and patheons, you'd get a good idea of what a heavy mace looks like. :)
Test for you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads