• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hand of Evil's Poser Art: Updated 2006.Dec.15

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hand of Evil said:
elf.jpg
Awesome! :cool:

Jeddar and the Dragon

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, you don't mind if I send these images to the characters players, do you? They would really get a kick out of seeing them. - KF72

Meloncov

First Post
Hand of Evil said:

That picture has one of the most evocative faces I've seen in amatuer art for a very long time. It manages to show an entire coming-of-age story arch with only one look. Excelent work.

Ferret

Explorer
I'm loving your work! The buffy character is my favourite...but the samurai armoured ones (red and green) are also very cool.

What 'equipment' do you have? For characters, like the clothes?

jharn

First Post
I really like what you have created so far, and I like that you have some good examples of what can be done with Xurge's material.

Your work is good and creative.

Mega Kudos to you.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Ferret said:
I'm loving your work! The buffy character is my favourite...but the samurai armoured ones (red and green) are also very cool.

What 'equipment' do you have? For characters, like the clothes?
The clothing is all created by others, the one in questions by Xurge, same for most props. I just put it all together. I hope one day to do some stuff but have not taking that route yet. I am like a photograher, building a scene using costumes, lights, makeup and models, trying different light and angles, depending on artist like Meloncov that create what I use.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads