Happy Free PDF Day!

Treebore

First Post
Mark CMG said:
I'm afraid you'll need to post in Meta if this can't be resolved by you alone. I've shot off an email to TR Chris and Morrus, too, but that's something only the store itself can look into and not something a publisher/vendor can fix, except indirectly through the store's customer service. Have you tried removing it and adding it again?

Yes, I did, it still glitched. Funny that the Almara stuff processed OK, but not this. Plus I appear to be the only one having a problem!

Turjan

Explorer
Treebore said:
Yes, I did, it still glitched. Funny that the Almara stuff processed OK, but not this. Plus I appear to be the only one having a problem!
I just applied my store credit to it (well, it's $0.00 anyway), and this moved it to the bookshelf :).

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Mark CMG said:
Hellfire - Thanks! (etc.)

Hellefire said:
My pleasure, and thank you again. Though typos I noticed were just that, typographical errors. Nothing to do with stats (27 years of gaming, 1 month of it in 3/3.5..I don't catch stat errors on casual reading yet :)). I have been teaching English and translating/correcting written English in Poland for 3 years, and random errors just catch my eye. Mainly a missing letter here, an extra word there, etc. I'll go aqhead and post them sometime this week anyway, just for a mental exercise and to give back a smidgen.

Aaron

Wouldn't you know I'd leave the "e" out of the middle of your screenname?! :p

Alzrius has been my primary support when it comes to errata and such. You'll note that he's the main guy in the errata forum on the CMG messageboards. I'll bet he'll love the company! :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Treebore said:
Nope. I guess I could apply my $.55 to it and see if that will work.

And post in Meta, too, please.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=173780

There's another thread already started by one other person so you may have a partner in your particular trouble (or you might both have the save result from differing problems). In any event, best to get this cleared up now so that it isn't a problem down the road. We'll make sure you have a copy of the adventure, at the least, for your trouble.

Thanks to everyone for making this the bestestest Free PDF Day, EVAR!!!!11!! :D

Remove ads