• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy GM's Day!

That's today? oops.

Doubt the guys would do much anyway.....BUT DIE HORRIBLY UNDER THE HEAL OF MY TEMPLATED HEEL OF HORROR! Hurmmmm..... better.

Crothian

First Post
carmachu said:
never heard of this day.

It is a gamers holiday so the national press really hasn't picked up on it yet.

I spent a lot of money on some Necromancer modules. Hopefully I'll eventually be able to download them all. :D

Torm

Explorer
Pretty cool ... GM's day actually falls on a day I will be DMing this year!

And much as megamania said, there will be no end to the suffering for the miserable wretches what have the misfortune to be at my table today! Mwah ha ha ha ha! :]

Sir Elton

First Post
Uhm, thanks, but my Campaign is just getting started. I've just introduced a baddie; and it took 2 "sessions" to do it. The Evil Bad Guy happens to have a power sword/Force Sword/Energy Sword/Lightsaber thingy. Atlantis is cooking. :)

Emirikol

Adventurer
Here's where I insert a sarcastic remark about players not treating their DM's with the respect they deserve...

jh

Wombat

First Post
Huzzah the GMs!

May your dice never crack, may your players always remember your NPCs, and may you always have the beverage of your choice near at hand! :D

Remove ads