• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm currently at somewhere just under 500 dice... I collect interesting dice as a hobby in and of itself.
I've given away about half that many over the years to people I've taught to play.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I'm currently at somewhere just under 500 dice... I collect interesting dice as a hobby in and of itself.
I've given away about half that many over the years to people I've taught to play.
That's my hope with some of the sets I have. I gave away 2 sets earlier this with a 5th edition PHB.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right... This is starting to piss me off. I've been out of work for a few months now, and haven't paid my internet bill in a while, so when I lost my internet connection about a month ago, I just assumed they'd turned it off. But then, about two weeks later, I noticed that the little weather report thing on the bottom of the screen had changed and found out that I could get online again.
This lasted for about five days, then I couldn't get back on for another week or so.
This time it lasted a day before the damn thing went out again.
Now it's back again, but for how long?

I have no freakin' clue wtf is actually going on with this crap.

Or you start buying the gemstone and rare metal dice. Although the idea of rolling a die made of pure gold just is weird to me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads