• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Copypasted from the Reaper forum because I don't want to retype the whole damn thing...

I got a migraine sometime Tuesday night after work. I have vague memories of watching tv before falling rather fitfully asleep.

When I woke up, it was Friday.
:wacko:

Thinking back on it, outside of a few moments of clarity (although nobody here would ever mistake one of my posts for a moment of clarity, lol) I spent pretty much all of Wednesday and Thursday lying on the couch mindlessly watching tv in a half-conscious haze, punctuated by occasionally finding the mental energy to collect myself and go acquire food.
:zombie:

This is quite possibly the first time in my life I've been hit by both a major migraine (when I get them, my migraines are generally the sort where they last about 8-12 hours and I'm still mostly functional) and a major depressive episode at the same time.

Fortunately, Jack had already decided on Tuesday to leave his crappy temp worker assignment at the sweatshop industrial laundry place before he brainlocked for two whole days...

Mad_Jack

Legend
I think I've come to a major life decision...

I've been being far too doubting and critical of myself up until now.

Thus, from now on, I will be self-identifying as a minor deity.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

So you’re going to be on the cover of Tiger Beat? Cool! Pretty soon, you’ll be opening for BTS!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil

Best damn decision I ever made! I greet you as an equal, and wish you luck in your future as a god!

Finally got part of my geek stuff up on the walls. The AC poster came from the CE for the strategy guide for AC: Syndicate. Next month will be my other nerf gun and a Cyberpunk 2077 poster.

300067975_10160108085614764_250827258989021371_n.jpg
299996004_10160108085619764_4490814765509002823_n.jpg

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
My mom and I talked about the possibility of moving again. I said if I'm going to move again sometime in the next couple of years I shouldn't move my stuff out of my sister's place. I said at some point I'll have to settle down in one place permanently or start getting rid of my stuff. A lot of it I've been collecting for 30 years. She said that I'm not gaming like I once did. That's kinda where it ended. It has been nearly 5 years. The hectic life I've been living has started to normalize. Covid certainly hadn't helped. That is going to have to be something we'll have to learn to live with. I do hope that the D&D movie will help. I'd like to have a viewing party with some young people like my nieces and nephews. Maybe that'll spark some interest.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads