• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah, got it.

Personally, and this is going to be a bit contorted and twisted logic, but here goes .. .. .. .. ..

my half-sister's first husband's younger brother's son and daughter are counted as my niece and nephew. Matt's life was given in the fight against piracy in the gulf of Aden. The loss of him was counted as loss of a family member.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've started to create my own board game. It's kind of a combination of Runebound, Runewars, Arkham Horror and Dungeons and Dragons with a little bit of my own mixture added in. Best thing is... I'm designing it to be coop!

You might be able to guess it, but yeah, I'm an FFG fan. :)

Do I expect it to go anywhere, makes lots of money and stuff? No, not really, but hopefully it'll be fun to play for me and my friends.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just thought I'd point out to you guys that I still lurk on E.N. World. However, I spend most of my time over at The Piazza. I finished up my latest night class in April, and now I have time to run a new World of Kulan PbP game (D&D v.3.5), which has just begun on The Piazza. I've got four players right now, but I could use one or two more, so I thought I'd put out a feeler to the Hive to see if any of you might be willing to come on over to participate. If not, no worries. I just wanted to share.

Here's the main recruitment thread for the game: New Kulan PbP Campaign

Dog Moon

Adventurer
That sounds like fun. I remember wanting to join the last time you were about to start a campaign. I'd join but honestly, with pbp games I tend to either post like a LOT in a day or two but then I go like a week without posting anything. Dunno why, but that's just the way I am. Is why I haven't really tried to join a pbp game even though I haven't played in real life for almost a year. Dang, I just realized how long it's been. :(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That sounds like fun. I remember wanting to join the last time you were about to start a campaign. I'd join but honestly, with pbp games I tend to either post like a LOT in a day or two but then I go like a week without posting anything. Dunno why, but that's just the way I am. Is why I haven't really tried to join a pbp game even though I haven't played in real life for almost a year. Dang, I just realized how long it's been. :(
I think you actually joined my failed Aerie of the Crow God PbP here back before it sputtered out... hm,, let me check...

Yep, here's your PC in character thread: Reneg Desrek.

It's too bad it died. I'm hoping for better results with this new game. Plus, I feel it will be easier to keep track of on The Piazza. The PbP forums here on ENW are always so crowded with posts. (Plus, it means that Charles (i.e. Rev) can play.)

I want a post two to three times (at the minimum) per week for this new game, which I've set on the continent of Kanpur. I know peoples lives often get in the way, so I don't want to force my players to have to post EVERY day. It will fluctuate, of course.

Regardless, there is a standing invite for you if you decide you want to come on over and give it a go. If not, you can simply visit and read the evolving plot. (BTW, is Blackrat still a Hiver?)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Blackrat mostly lurks. I think the rapid fire changes that happened to enworld before the site was hacked into the oblivion drove him off.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, maybe I will join. Let me take a look at the stuff and see what I can come up with.

Looks like you could use a Rogue or Arcane Caster.

Remove ads